Do You Enjoy Teaching? Do you enjoy Helping others? Would you enjoy being an example of a GIVER living a Life of Predictive, Massive, & Exceptional, Happiness, Freedom, & Greatness?
GIVERS University has two independent affiliate positions.
Mentor: An Mentor teaches the GIVERS University GIVE To be Great™ series and other courses and services, to corporate employees and the public.
GIVER: A GIVER refers their current and former relationships to an Mentor and GIVERS University and receives income resulting from referred client's volume.
Both Position Enjoy These Benefits
- Being part of something bigger. Increasing happiness, freedom, and greatness.
- Working with others who are like-minded GIVERS.
- Part-Time or Full-Time hours.
- May work from home, office, or campus.
- Financial independence and security.
- Be your own boss, independently representing GIVERS University.
- More time with family and friends - balanced life.
- Working in a GIVERS culture - Helpful and supportive.
- Part of a worldwide community network of GIVERS – Ever expanding.
- Supplemental income – Part-Time income may exceed $2,000 or more per month.
- Residual income – Ever increasing through developing other GIVERS.
- Performance incentives and awards.
- Recognition – Both status and rewards.
- Advancement to higher levels of leadership.
GIVERS University Direct-To-Customer marketing
Super Smart Nutrient Dense Foods® and Drinks
, and other products and services.
These programs are Managed by GIVERS University and they become a large ongoing profit center for GIVERS and Mentors.
Additional Benefits For Mentor
- Increased income potential of up to $120,000 per year or more.
- Car programs – Luxury autos.
- Trip incentives – Luxury travel awards.
- Recognition of Mentor status.
- Advancement to Senior, Master, or Ambassador Mentor positions – Dramatic increase in income.
- Retirement income (within 3-5 years). Up to $120,000 per year or more in retirement income.
A Proven System For Learning.
- Systematic approach - A Step-By-Step system.
- GIVERS culture of learning.
- GIVER culture of teaching.
- Initial training.
- On-Going training and support systems.
- Testimonials prove attainable results.
Do you have at least 12 out of the following 18 personality and skills?
- Easy Going
- Hard Working
- Want More
- Public Speaking Skills
- Sales & Marketing Skills
- Phone Skills
- Current Relationships
If you have 12 or more of these personality traits and skills, you may qualify to be a GIVERS University GIVER or Mentor.
To get started, contact us today. Or get in touch with the person who referred you.